The 2N Helios Force door intercom guarantees reliable security for building entrances and, with the help of an analogue telephone line, clear communication with visitors. It provides the maximum possible coverage available on the market in accordance with the IP65 standard, thanks to which it is resistant not only to bad weather, water and dust, but also mechanical damage, including vandalism. It is therefore suitable as an analogue solution for door communication especially in places where there is a high demand for robustness and security for entry doors, e.g. in an industrial environment or prison.
- Highly resistant aluminium case in an anti-vandal design
- Highest possible robustness on the market in accordance with the IP65 standard
- Two-wire analogue connection to a PBX/GSM/PSTN
- Remote management with the help of a voice menu
- Universal switched output
- Security relay and additional switch available
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days.