Sophisticated software functions enable the 2N Helios IP Audio Kit to be set up so that it not only enhances your device s features, but also, in conjunction with your device, provides the customer with high user value. Communication takes place through a SIP 2.0 protocol, which is standard for VoIP telephony. In addition, with SIP intercoms you can also take advantage of cheap internet calls or connection via an IP PBX. Like other products in the 2N Helios IP range, the Audio Kit is compatible with global manufacturers PBX. The compact module has a range of interfaces that enable easy connection of buttons, a keypad, signal LEDs, a microphone and speaker, as well as earphones. There are also universal input and output sockets to, for example, control lights or an entrance gate.
- VoIP communication using a SIP 2.0 protocol
- Easy electrical installation and configuration using web interface
- Use of LAN/WAN networks for administration, communication and control
- Input and output sockets for control at the device location
- Power from an external adapter or PoE
- 10W high-performance amplifier
- Output sockets for 3 signal LEDs