The DAP-1665 Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Access Point is a fast and versatile solution for bringing Wireless AC to your existing wired network, or extending your current wireless network. The latest 802.11ac technology delivers combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps, so you can create a high-speed wireless link between networks, or quickly transfer large files wirelessly between computers on the same network.
- The latest 802.11ac technology delivers combined wireless speeds of up to 1200 Mbps1 , with increased range to reach more places in your home or office
- Can operate as an access point, bridge, bridge with access point, repeater, or wireless client, giving the flexibility to tailor it to your network needs
- Complete set of security encryption standards including WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPS to safeguard your network against malicious intruders
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.7 cm x 10.8 cm x 2.78 cm
- Weight: 222 g
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.