The DAP-2230 Wireless N PoE Access Point allows businesses to create a secure and manageable wireless network. Multiple operational modes, network management tools and security features gives network administrators more flexible deployment options. The DAP-2230 can be ceiling mounted, wall mounted or placed on a desktop to meet any wireless demands.
- Extend your network and enjoy wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps , perfect for everyday business applications
- Maintain a highly secure network with a range of features including WPA/WPA2, Wireless LAN segmentation and VLAN support
- Configure to use as an access point, a wireless distribution system (WDS) with access point, a WDS bridge or a wireless client
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Included Accessories: Wall mounting kit
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.9 cm x 12.9 cm x 2.9 cm
- Weight: 101.4 g
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.