The D-Link's DEM-211 SFP transceiver provides a high performance solution for serial optical data communication applications. It is hot swappable, Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) compliant with the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) specification. The transceiver has duplex LC connectors and provides IEEE 802.3u compliant link for up to 100Mbps in the half duplex mode (or 200Mbps full-duplex mode) transmission for fiber cable applications.\nD-Link's highly integrated transceiver offers low jitter performance for extended optical links support without performance degradation. This high performance enables reliable data transfer in short-, intermediate- and long-distances for building, factory, campus and metropolitan networking applications.
- Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Aggreement (MSA) specification compliant
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX compliant
- FDA, CDRH, and TUV laser eye safety certified
- 2km multi-mode fiber
- Device Type: SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module - LC multi-mode
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Cabling Type: 100Base-FX
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps
- Optical Wave Length: 1310 nm
- Data Link Protocol: Fast Ethernet
- Max Transfer Distance: 2 km
- Designed For: DES 1210
- DGS 3100-24, 3100-24P, 3100-48, 3100-48P
- xStack DES-3552
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.