D-Link's 10 G SFP+ module series are hot-swappable SFP+ transceivers that plug into SFP+ slots on switches and support 10 G Ethernet. The D-Link 10GBase SFP+ module series transceivers offer customers a wide variety of 10 G Ethernet connectivity options for data centers, enterprise wiring closets, and service provider transport applications.\nThe transceivers use the Enhanced Small Formfactor Pluggable format (SFP+). The SFP+ form factor is smaller than other form factors such as Xenpak, X2, and 10 G XFP, ensuring lower costs, lower power disruption, and higher port density. They provide the necessary signal amplification for data to be transmitted to the network cable from the port, and vice versa, for the port to receive data from the network cable.\nAll D-Link transceivers are hot-pluggable. You can connect a transceiver while the system is powered on without causing any problems. This permits modules to be added or removed without interrupting the network. The transceivers all support 10G Ethernet, which results in very fast data transmissions of up to 10 Gbit/s. This is 10 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet and enables the switch to handle faster and higher data transmissions, making it very suitable for business needs.
- Enhanced Small Form-Pluggable (SFP+) form factor
- Hot pluggable
- Support 10 G Ethernet
- RoHS compliant
- Compliant with MSA (Multiple Source Agreement)
- Compliant with IEEE802.3ae and 802.3aq standards
- Device Type: SFP+ transceiver module
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Cabling Type: 10GBase-LR
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Max Transfer Distance: 10 km
- Designed For: xStack DGS-3620-28PC, DGS-3620-28SC, DGS-3620-28TC, DGS-3620-52P, DGS-3620-52T
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.