Something of a powerhouse when it comes to Power-over-Ethernet switches, this compact beauty offers PoE to 802.3af/at standard across all eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, at up to 30 Watts per port with a power budget total of 140 Watts. Which, put simply, means you can power devices such as access points, IP phones and video surveillance cameras simply by plugging them in with an Ethernet cable - no additional power required.
- 8 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports allow you to power more PoE-capable cameras, access points, and VoIP phones using just Ethernet cabling
- 802.3at PoE (up to 30 watts per port) with a high PoE power budget (up to 140 watts total), ideal for 802.11ac wireless access points and multi-featured network cameras
- High-speed ports with Gigabit connectivity with full backwards compatibility for connections to older computers and equipment
- Device Type: Switch - 8 ports - unmanaged
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE
- PoE Budget: 140 W
- Performance: Switching capacity: 16 Gbps
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Features: Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward, half duplex mode, Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az
- Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 28 cm x 18 cm x 4.4 cm
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.