The D-Link DGS-712 1000BASE-T Copper Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceiver is based on the SFP Multi Source Agreement (MSA). It is compatible with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards as specified in IEEE Std 802.3z and IEEE Std 802.3ab. The 1000BASE-T physical layer IC (PHY) can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY settings and features.\nThe DGS-712 1000BASE-T copper SFP transceiver plugs into an SFP slot provided for on a D-Link Gigabit switch or optional switch module. It provides Gigabit transmission on the common Category 5 twisted-pair network cable.
- Device Type: SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module - RJ-45
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Cabling Type: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Designed For: D-Link DES-3028, DES-3052
- DES 3028, 3052, 3526, 3550
- DGS 1216, 1248, 3100-24, 3100-48, 3200-10, 3200-16
- Web Smart DES-1228, DES-1252, DGS-1216, DGS-1224, DGS-1248
- xStack DES-3526, DES-3528, DES-3552, DES-3828, DES-3852, DGS-3426, DGS-3427, DGS-3450, DGS-3612, DGS-3627, DGS-3650
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.