The DPE-301GS PoE splitter is used with end devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras and VoIP phones that don't natively support PoE, but rather require DC power input. It receives PoE power on a network cable from a PoE switch or midspan injector, and splits the Ethernet and DC power into two separate cables. One cable provides the DC power, and the other cable provides the Ethernet signal. The DPE-301GS PoE splitter has two 10 / 100 / 1000 RJ-45 ports. One port is for PoE input, which is the network connection and is usually connected to a remote PoE switch or injector. The other port is for LAN output, which is the connection that provides the Ethernet signal to the end device.
- Converts incoming power from a PoE switch or injector to low-voltage DC power
- Ideal for non-PoE access points, IP cameras and VoIP phones
- Supports different voltage settings via selectable switch
- Lightweight, compact and easy to install
- 10 / 100 / 1000 interface provides flexibility for different types of connections
- Device Type: PoE splitter - external
- Weight: 98 g
- Output Voltage: 5 / 9 / 12 V
- Output connectors: 1 x power DC jack
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.98 cm x 6.22 cm x 2.45 cm
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.