The DPS-500A redundant power supplies (RPS) are designed to conform to the wattage requirements of D-Link's Fast Ethernet and Gigabit switches. They provide a low-cost, simple solution to the problem of a failure of the internal power-supply of an Ethernet switch, which can result in the shutdown of that switching device, the devices attached to its ports, or an entire network. Supporting full output power for the switch, these redundant power supplies can maximize the availability of the switching device.
- Redundant power backup
- Easy and flexible deployment
- Device Type: Power supply
- Weight: 1.51 kg
- Input Voltage: AC 115/230 V
- Output Voltage: +5, +12 V
- Power Capacity: 140 Watt
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.2 cm x 25.7 cm x 4.3 cm
- Designed For: xStack DGS-3120-48TC, DGS-3420-28SC, DGS-3420-28TC, DGS-3420-52T, DGS-3450, DGS-3620-28SC, DGS-3620-28TC, DGS-3620-52T
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.