The DWL-6610APE Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Unified Access Point is designed for small to medium businesses and enterprises, providing unparalleled bandwidth and flexibility for medium to large scale Wi-Fi networks. Featuring the latest 802.11ac technology on its 5 GHz band, the DWL-6610APE allows you to deploy more devices and provide greater throughput for your wireless clients. The DWL-6610APE provides unparalleled connectivity by using a 2 x 2 antenna implementation, allowing high combined data rates of 1167 Mbps (867 Mbps2 for 802.11ac, and 300 Mbps2 for 802.11n) over the air. With 802.11n/ac technology, the DWL-6610APE provides high-performance connections over two bands, so wireless clients can stream media faster and farther than before using existing devices. When working in conjunction with D-Link Unified Controllers, the DWL-6610APE can be centrally managed. This allows for a large number of APs to be deployed and managed easily and efficiently. Once the APs are discovered by the controller, the administrator can push configuration to them as a group, instead of doing so individually. Additionally, Radio Frequency (RF) resource management allows wireless coverage to be managed centrally, proving the best coverage possible for wireless clients.
- Supports advanced wireless functions
- Flexible dual-band wireless connectivity
- Optimal wireless performance
- Flexible Quality of Service (QoS) with WMM
- 802.3af PoE enables installation in hard-to-reach locations
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.