The DWL-6700AP has a sleek, weatherproof housing design with an embedded antenna so it can be easily mounted onto a pole or wall. Its ability to operate between -30Â°C to 50Â°C, protecting against exposure to heat, cold or rain makes this an ideal outdoor wireless access point.
- 5 GHz directional high-gain antennas deliver extended coverage via WDS bridging connections and 2.4 GHz omnidirectional antennas provide local Wi-Fi access
- Can be used as a standalone wireless access point as well as clustered and managed centrally via a D-Link Wireless Controller or Unified Switch
- An all-in-one plastic enclosure with pole-mount design simplifies outdoor deployment and a remote reset button via a PoE injector for hassle-free reboots
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 28 cm x 11.5 cm x 5 cm
- Weight: 495 g
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.