The DWL-8710AP is equipped with two radio transceivers. The first is a 2.4 GHz 2 x 2 IEEE 802.11n interface that supports up to 300 Mbps of network throughput while the second one is a 5 GHz 2 x 2 802.11ac interface, capable of up to 867 Mbps of network throughput. The DWL-8710AP also features two Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces, designed to allow the administrator to easily bridge other networking devices into the network, such as a camera or another Wi-Fi access point.\nThe DWL-8710AP is IP67-compliant and is designed to operate in harsh outdoor environments and temperatures ranging from -30 up to 60 Â°C. In addition, all network interfaces are protected against electrical surges, enabling the device to be placed in areas where there is a risk of being struck by lightning.\nWhen deployed in conjunction with D-Link's line of Unified Wireless Switches, up to 1024 DWL-8710APs may be centrally managed and provisioned, enabling the administrator to scale the Wi-Fi network to cover larger areas.
- High performance
- Robust design
- Unified management
- Automatic Radio Frequency (RF) management
- Quality of service
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Form Factor: External - outdoor
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 22 cm x 4.5 cm x 25 cm
- Weight: 2.053 kg
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.