D-Link's DGS-1100 Series provide an affordable solution for SOHOs and Small and Medium Businesses as well as enterprise deployment, such as in branch offices and meeting rooms that require simple network management. Most models comes in a compact desktop-sized metal case and features a wide selection of Gigabit port configurations with optional Gigabit fiber uplink ports. There are 4 switches in the series supporting Power-over-Ethernet with 2 of the switches in the offering high-power-budget PoE for businesses looking to power VoIP phones, wireless access points or network cameras.
- High-speed ports provide Gigabit Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
- Innovative D-Link Green features help to conserve energy without affecting performance so you can reduce operating costs and protect the environment
- Powerful switch management functions can be performed through a web management interface or through the D-Link Network Assistant Utility
- Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - Managed
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 16 x 10/100/1000
- Performance: Switching capacity: 32 Gbps
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP
- Features: Flow control, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, trunking, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, port mirroring, store and forward, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Quality of Service (QoS), bandwidth control
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
- Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.