The DGS-1210 Series Gigabit Smart Managed Switches with Fibre Uplinks is the latest generation of D-Link Smart Managed Switches featuring high port density and optional PoE support. With D-Link Green 3.0 technology, the series offers a high level of energy saving and efficiency, as well as compliance with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard.
- Easily manage your entire network with the Web GUI or D-Link Network Assistantusing features like automatic switch discovery, batch operations, and more
- Innovative Safeguard Engine, ACL, and ARP Spoofing Prevention protect your network from malicious attacks and illegal access
- Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
- Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 16 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x shared SFP
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, HTTP, TFTP
- Features: Flow control, full duplex capability, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, RARP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, store and forward, MAC address filtering, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, SNTP support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, Safeguard Engine
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 44 cm x 21 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.