The DGS-1210-10/10P/20/28 features a fanless design that allows for quieter operation and helps to extend the device's lifetime. While the DGS-1210-28P/52/52P feature a smart fan design that powers on after the switch reaches a certain temperature, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing performance.
- D-Link Green technology conserves energy by powering down unused ports, saving you money while reducing your carbon footprint
- Advanced management functions make for a truly versatile switch that integrates performance and scalability
- Fully IPv6 compatible and ready for enterprise deployment, giving you a head start on the next Internet standards evolution
- Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP
- Performance: Switching capacity: 56 Gbps
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10000 bytes
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI
- Features: Flow control, full duplex capability, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, RARP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, store and forward, MAC address filtering, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, SNTP support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, Safeguard Engine, D-Link Green Technology
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.