In the modern business environment, companies strive to offer standardized solutions that can be deployed globally. With the various voltages used around the world, this can be challenging. APC by Schneider Electric offers power protection products to help you address these challenges. From UL-approved 230VAC products to truly universal 100-240VAC input UPS, these UPS products offer a perfect solution for deployment anywhere in the world.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LED Indicators - Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.