APC Smart-UPS 5000VA 230V Rackmount/Tower\n\nProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industryâs most rigorous standards.\n\nNetwork grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems\n\nNetwork manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes PowerchuteÂ® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.\n\nIntuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Ordered on Request, usually ships in 10-14 days. - Currently Plantronics, Jabra and Sennheiser products have a 3-4 week lead time.